Rates & Terms
Rates & Terms
At The Lux Exchange, our contracts are transparent and we are upfront in regards to all costs associated with our transactions. The service fees for your item are determined by your contract amount.
The Lux Exchange
- $2,500 – $5,000,000+ Loans
- No mandatory loan periods, terms are customized for each client
- No mandatory repayment periods less than 60 days
- Service fee rates vary and are determined by both asset category and loan amount; range from 2-10% monthly interest, no APR %
- Client chooses whether to pay interest-only or interest and principal
- No hidden fees
- No transaction fees
- No upfront charges or advance charges
- No shipping charges, storage charges or insurance charges. If your asset is a titled vehicle, you will be required to maintain the insurance you currently have.
A client gets a loan of $50,000 from The Lux Exchange, and he/she has plans to keep the loan for 4 months. At a rate is 2% per month, the maximum payment to cover 4 months of interest and repay principal would be $54,000. Payments are made every 30 days (monthly).
2% x $50,000 = $1,000 x 4 months = $4,000 of interest + $50,000 principal = $54,000
- 30-day period between payments
- No Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as clients determine the length of their loan, which can be as short as a few days
- No minimum or maximum repayment period
- No additional charges or hidden fees apply
- 30-day period between loan payment due dates (i.e. monthly payments)
- 15-day grace period AFTER due date before loan is in late status
- The Lux Exchange spends the next 45 days in communication with client on getting payments current. We communicate via both email and phone.
- Only after 90 days with no payments AND no communication (phone or email) from a client would The Lux Exchange default an asset.