Record Collection Collateral Loans
Music Record Asset-backed Loan
Why Pawn Your Valuables with Lux Exchange?
|✓||1st Business to Offer Asset-backed Loans Online|
|✓||75% of Our Transactions are From Return Customers|
|✓||Get Between $500 to $5,000,000 Backed by Your Luxury Assets|
|✓||Capital for Payroll, Inventory & Operating Expenses|
|✓||Time-sensitive & Discrete Interactions|
|✓||Property is Safely Secured in Our 24-hour Monitored Storage Center|
See What Actual Lux Exchange Customers Have to Say
|“I didn’t want to feel embarrassed by going to the local the pawn shop and having to go every month to pay my money. Basically, you took care of all that. When I needed the money the most, they loaned it to me and I gave them my bracelet as collateral. The best part is its FedEx one-day shipping with insurance.”
– AW in Colorado
|“I have had a total of five experiences with you. Your assistance has been very private, personable and quick. I am a big fan of you and your organization. I would highly recommend it to anyone in my type of situation who had the need and was willing to let go of material items to maintain life and day to day needs.”
– J.B. From Winston Salem, North Carolina
|“I want to thank you for making this ring selling experience super easy. I know I was a pain, emailing you every 15 minutes but you made everything work just as you promised. I’ll definitely recommend you and use you again. The process is SO much easier than using a traditional pawn shop or trying to sell an item on Craigslist etc… Thanks again.”
– R.D. from Maryland
Records Collateral Loans
Any item of value can be put up to obtain a collateral loan, and record collections are no exception. Whether your goal is to open a record store or simply to expand your personal collection, taking out a loan with The Lux Exchange could give you the funds you need to obtain your goal while retaining full ownership of your valuables.
No one with a valuable record collection wants to part with several items in order to purchase more. When you obtain a collateral loan, the lender takes your collection and holds it until the loan has been repaid without ownership changing hands. This process provides you with additional funds that can be used for any reason, yet you retain your collection as long as you can repay the loan.
While any valuable item works well for collateral, record collections are an excellent option for several reasons. These include:
- The value varies depending on age, genre, and artist of each record
- Record collections can be easily transferred from the borrower to the lender
- Like any art form, records provide excellent liquidity
If you are interested in securing a loan with The Lux Exchange using your record collection as collateral, contact us today.
The Loan Process
We keep the process of getting a loan from us simple. With traditional lenders, there are many hoops for you to jump through; however, we cut out all of that. Our process starts merely with an online application, where you are asked to include details about your art or collectible:
- Proof of ownership
- Certificates of authenticity
Upon reviewing your application and accompanying documents, we will provide you with a conditional initial offer. If you agree, we will then send you a free shipping label to send the asset to us so we can complete an appraisal and seal the deal. The shipping is 100% paid for by us and fully insured. We use third-party evaluators to ensure fairness and accuracy. Once you accept our final offer and sign the contract, we will transfer funds to your bank account.
To ensure that your asset is treated properly, we will videotape the package being opened and placed into a secured vault monitored 24 hours a day upon receiving it. We take security seriously and always treat your asset with the utmost care and respect.
Get Your Loan Today
If you need money and have art or collectibles that are of value, then try our loan process. We can help you discreetly get fast money while providing you with a peace of mind. Start your application today.
The Lux Exchange helps client unlock the equity in their art collections with our simple and discreet process. Here is how it works:
– Please complete an online application, and include as much information as possible on your art or collectible. Please include:
- several photos
- certificates of authenticity
- proof of ownership
- any other pertinent information
– We will send you an initial offer pending our final evaluation. This is just an INITIAL offer because of course we have not been able to evaluate the item yet.
– Your Initial Offer email will have a link to create a FedEx label and you will ship us your art or collectible. Once we receive the asset(s) here is the next step:
Since Art and Collectibles can be difficult to place a value on, we will engage a third-party evaluator to help us authenticate and value your asset(s). This may take up to 5 business days, but we have evaluators and appraisers on call ready to assist our clients.
– Once we have authenticated and valued your Art or Collectible, we will send you a Final Offer. Now the process goes quickly: simply accept the offer, read the contract, ask any questions you may have, and then sign the contract.
– Once we have received your signed contract back, we can fund your bank account! Simple as that.